2025 Series Candidates

Home Forums Club Races Racing Calendar, Classes & Regulations 2025 Series Candidates

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

2025 Series Candidates

The agreed race series candidates are below.  I have provided links to the latest version of existing series rules if we have run the series in the past, as well as links to the manufacturer’s website and vendors carrying the class.  Mark provided links to the list of entrants for the Targa Florio rally race and observed a good number of RTR cars available for each date range.

I will send out a voting poll next weekend and ask that everyone cast their votes before the next race on Oct 26

Slot.it Group C – Road Track

Targa Florio 1966 to 1969 – Rally Track

Targa Florio 1970 to 1973 – Rally Track

Racer Sideways Group 5 – Road Track

NSR F22 – Road Track

NSR 997 – Road Track

NSR 997 – Rally Track

NSR Mosler Sidewinder – Road Track

Revoslot Toyota GT-One Spec race  – Road Track

Revoslot Group 2 – Road Track

Thunderslot Lola T70/McLaren M6A/McLaren Elva/Ferrari 350 – Road Track

• This topic was modified 1 day, 11 hours ago by Avatar photoBellator.
      • This topic was modified 1 day, 11 hours ago by Avatar photoBellator.
      • This topic was modified 1 day, 7 hours ago by Avatar photoporsche917.
      Participant

I have a couple of questions that might influence my voting.

For the NSR 997 Road or Rally track proposed race, is there a limitation on whether it is a sidewinder or anglewinder?

For the Revoslot, Group 2 race, I could run my Datsun 510, correct?

And last, if selected, any advice on what to run for the Racer Sideways Group 5? I am such a threat on the track I know you will be hesitant to advise. 😉

Keymaster

Hi Kim,

For the Porsche spec race I think we should standardize on the sidewinder chassis. It is more “correct” for the car and simplifies setup to some extent. We have struggled getting sidewinders tuned to our track, although not impossible.

Yes to the Datsun 510.

Will need another member to weigh in on the group 5 car. I will be campaigning an M1, but I haven’t run this series in many years and never with a Racer Sideways chassis so can’t offer any help here.

Participant

Just to clarify, the Porsche spec race, we should standardize on the sidewinder because the “anglewinder” is more difficult to tune?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.