Series Manager: Jordan; Ass. Manager: Ary.
Draft rules for 2015 NSR Mosler.
Entrance fee per race is $5 for ASCC members, and $10 for non-members.
Any NSR Mosler MT900R with sidewinder 25K RPM motor configuration. Ultralight version are allowed.
- White kits must be painted and racing numbers must be added.
- Side mirrors and windshield wipers may be removed.
- Rear wing must be attached at all times. Rear wing attachment can be reinforced with glue or tape (no tape is allowed on the top surface of the wing).
- Non-ultralight models may have their interior replaced with EVO lightweight version (1307).
- Any variation of the NSR Mosler chassis may be used.
- Molding flash may be removed from the chassis. Light sanding of the frame is allowed in areas that meet with the body. No other alterations are permitted.
Motor Mount, Suspension and Bushings
- Any NSR sidewinder motor mount may be used.
- NSR suspension kits are allowed.
- Stock brass bushings are mandatory. Bushings may be glued to the chassis.
- Tape may be used to lock motor mount with chassis.
Gears, Axles and Pick-up Guide
- Open choice within NSR’s catalog.
- Axle spacers and stop collars are allowed and free choice.
Fasteners, Braid and Lead wires
Wheels and Tires
- Any 16mm wheels from NSR may be used (5001, 5002, 5015, 5016). Air ride system may be filled with o-rings or other suitable material.
- Original wheel insert must be installed.
- Front tires: Stock (5201).
- Rear tires: Stock NSR Supergrip (5210).
- Minimum tire diameter before race is 19mm.
- NSR Shark 25K RPM short-can motor is mandatory (3003).
- Motor shaft may be reduced.
- Maximum car weight is 90 grams.
- Ballasts are free choice.
Wheels and tires may not protrude outside the body when viewed from above.
The series will be raced at 11 Volts.
If it is not mentioned it is not legal. These rules were written to create a fair event and not for racers to look for loopholes.
Rules Updated 08/17/15:
– Guide is locked to NSR, no alternative was found.
– The use of tape to lock motor mount to chassis is now allowed.