Tires

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Ary,

I either use the Slot.it P6 or S2 tires in 20×11 or 19×10 depending on the track surface. the other tires I’ve used and quite happy with are the Slot Car Corner Supertires. These can be had at https://www.slotcarcorner.com.

-Shawn

Shawn,

How do you know what Slot It tires are what? They don’t seem to be marked anywhere. Other than the header on the poly bag how do I know what is what?

Marty

Ary,

I saw this post on Slot Car Illustrated and thought of you.

Marty

SICA12R2 Audi R8C – Reloaded RAW?

——————————————————————————–

Just got one of these and I have to say the speed it carries down the straights is simply awesome. It’s incredibly fast!

Just wondering though, did anyone else who bought one of these wonders find the included S2’s underneath where the wrong size?

They are absolutly huge and will in no way fit the rear wheels that came with the car which I beleive are 20×12.

Not a deal breaker as I have lots of the proper size S2’s on hand but I am just curious as to whether this was an oversight or these tires were included on purpose.

Participant

Marty,

No, I just have a case that I keep all the tires in specific compartments with a piece of paper that tells me what tires are which. Low tech but it works. 😉

-Shawn

Keymaster

porsche917 wrote:

Ary,

I saw this post on Slot Car Illustrated and thought of you.

Marty

Tell me about it … well, you will see what I did to it this Saturday … but I still need tires for it. 😐

Keymaster

turboman93 wrote:

Marty,

No, I just have a case that I keep all the tires in specific compartments with a piece of paper that tells me what tires are which. Low tech but it works. 😉

-Shawn

Shawn,

Do you know which type of tires comes in the bottom of each slot.it?
      I have them all separated but I don’t know what they are.

Participant

Ary,

They are S2 silicone tires. Either 19×10 or 20×11 depending on the car they came with.

-Shawn

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.